My philosophy is simple. I believe in balance, and eating to nourish the body.
- Feel confused and anxious about food?
- Diet constantly, and restrict your food intake?
- Always feel guilty when you over indulge?
My holistic, gentle and heart-centered approach to health and wellness will support you on your journey to healing your relationship with food and learn to nourish your body in a healthy and sustainable way.
I can't wait to work with you!
Rebecca Hawker (GCertHumNutr)
In this one hour consultation, we talk about your relationship with food, what your nutritional goals are and assess your current eating habits.
What you get:
- 75 mins consultation
- food history and wellbeing assessment (to be completed prior to the consult)
- Menu Plan
- Cheat sheet full of recipe ideas and self-care tools
$120 incl GST.
Follow Up Consultations
Additional consultations help to support your nutritional goals and assist to keep you moving forward. I believe in providing my clients with as much support and helpful resources as possible. Which is why email support is also available between sessions to keep you on track.
$90 per session (incl GST).
Nourished Mums Package
Designed for busy Mums, whether you're new to the game or a seasoned pro. This package will help you take control of your diet. We set goals around your relationship with food that are unique to you and your needs and most importantly are sustainable for you and your family.
What you get:
- 75 minute consultation (food diary and wellbeing assessment to be completed prior to consultation).
- 1 follow up consultation
- 30 days of recipe ideas
- 7 day customised menu plan
- Grocery list
- Cheat sheets and templates to keep you on track
- Email support between sessions.
$299. (incl GST).
Take the stress out of food, and nutrition. Learn how to eat for your body, and kick emotional eating to the curb. If you are unsure if a Nutritional Consultation is right for you, then book in for a completely free and no obligation chat with me today. We can chat about your Nutritional needs.